Friday, January 18, 2008

Fun with waterbombs

In our childhood, we all had things we enjoyed. Kite flying, bicycle riding or etc. For me, it was hurling bags of water, or water bombs from on top my flat. I love watching the water bombs soar down to the ground, and then explode out of a sudden. Sometimes, people were below and they took the hit. They would give puzzled and annoyed looks, as they looked up for the culprits. I would then laugh softly, feeling triumphant that I have yet again ‘bombed’ another person. Sometimes, we would grow out of it ourselves, other times; something will make you stop…

On that faithful day, I was at my cousin’s place. We both enjoyed hurling water bombs. We decided to have a competition to see who could hit the most people. Bomb after bomb, we threw down the window. In the midst of the fun, we heard a knock on the door. We opened the door cautiously, fearing that it might be a kidnapper. But it was worst, it was a cop!

We asked him what he wanted, and he asked us politely if we were throwing water bombs from the flat, we gulped. Oh no! He was going to jail us for killer-litter! We were terrified; we spoke in a fearful voice, “It was us Sir.” I was sure he would take me by the collar and send me to jail. Instead, he spoke in a gentle voice, “Well, I want you boys to write ‘I will not throw stuff out of the window’ a hundred times on a piece of paper, and promise not to do it again. I’m watching you.” We nodded our heads, and immediately started writing. After we were done, we waited for him to come, but he never did.

It was a scary experience, and I decided not to do anything that could get me into bigger trouble again. Now, I think what I did was stupid, and I should have thought of the consequences before I threw does bombs. Oh well, not all of us were born with intelligence.

If you think it throwing the bombs sounds fun, here is how you can make some:

Enjoy!


Artiste: ----
Song: -----

*add your lyrics here*